Mobile traffic is set to overtake desktop traffic
Having a website that works properly on all devices – desktops, tablets and smartphones – is extremely important. If you’ve been avoiding making your organisation’s website mobile-friendly, now may be the time to reconsider for TWO very important reasons:
- Two-thirds of your potential customers are not visiting your website because it is not mobile friendly.
- Competitors will automatically be higher up in Google than you if they have a mobile friendly website.
We are helping existing customers to update their website to make it mobile friendly.
From April 21st 2015 Google changed how search results are ranked when you’re on a mobile device. If your site is not mobile-friendly, it may appear lower in the search results.
Gone are the days of needing two sites to handle desktop and mobile clients, the websites we design and develop today are responsive and automatically reorganise themselves to suit the form.
Mobile-friendly sites eliminate the need to pinch and pull to zoom in. This results in easier navigation and longer user engagement on your site. Try it now - resize this webpage so it’s narrow, you'll see the design is intelligent and reformats itself accordingly.
Looking for a dedicated Mobile App?
Contact us to find out more about making your website mobile-friendly.
- Single website to serve information on multiple devices
- Our designers can convert old websites to mobile-friendly versions
- Integrate your website within a native Mobile App
- Mobile traffic set to increase
- Increase your online coverage
- Save time and re-use your existing content
- Rank higher on search engine result pages
- Keep up to date with search engine algorithm changes
- Capture visitors who are looking for products and service on the go