Statement on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and our business continuity plans
As a company, we are carefully monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and the potential impact it may have on customers, staff and our ability to continue to provide our high levels of service to our customers.
Our business continuity plan is under regular review. However, our long-term business strategy has been geared towards remote working and multi-skilling all roles.
This is with a view to provide continuity of service to all customers in as many eventualities as possible.
Our remote capabilities:
- All customer accessible servers are remotely accessible in their entirety.
- All emails for operational teams such as sales and support are capable of being accessed remotely.
- All software and systems required to fulfil customer requirements are either fully cloud based or remotely accessible by relevant staff.
- All phones can be diverted to staff mobiles.
- We do not foresee an interruption to service delivery.
- To ensure all orders are fulfilled all staff are undergoing training on order fulfilment, so as long as one employee is on site, orders will still be despatched as usual.
As a cloud-based software provider, we embrace collaborative technology and so we can offer all customer meetings via video conference facilities should face to face meetings not become appropriate.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as necessary.
Advance IT Group Management Team